HC Hertogenbosch commonly known as HC Den Bosch was established in 1937 and is based in Hertogenbosch – the capital of the province of North Brabant. It’s currently the second largest club in The Netherlands with over 2,500 members. In recent years both the men’s and women’s side have enjoyed Championship successes and many international players are based at the club including Minke Booij, Dillianne van den Boogaard, Janneke Schopman, Jacqueline Toxopeus, Maartje Goderie contribute to their continued success.
HC Bosch has 7 hockey pitches, 3 of them water based and 4 sand based with group access to dressing rooms. Every group can have access to the tribune room for pre-training meetings, video analysis or theory. The current indoor pitch (150m2) is also available for physical training or a work out.
The club’s own technical analysts are available for teachers to further understand methods of play and the hockey system they play (the Colloseo system).
- Tour Launch Evening for Parents and Pupils
- Return ferry or Eurotunnel crossing (including all government taxes). Flights available on request.
- Ground transportation in executive air conditioned coach throughout the tour
- 3* – 4* hotel accommodation (based on 2-4 sharing)
- Half or Full board meal basis
- Coaching sessions on all aspects of play from HC Den Bosch full-time coaching staff
- Training Sessions led by the school staff
- Use of the clubs top class facilities for all scheduled sessions with club or school coaching staff.
- 1 Hour Technical Analysis session with Den Bosch Ladies 1st Team Coach
- Pre-arranged matches per team against similar standard local opposition
- Transport and tickets to Hollands’s biggest theme park, Efteling
- Tickets to watch a Hoofdklasse match
- 10 Pin Bowling
- Supervisory FREE places for the Sports Trip Organisers
- Services of an inspiresport representative to stay with you throughout the tour
As your tour is tailored to suit every requirement for your group, we offer a range of optional excursions to add value to your tour and maintain a fully packed schedule throughout. Although not exclusively, here’s a taster of some of the excursions we can provide for you subject to availability…